Consulting & Engineering
Our specialization and experience ensures sustainable solutions for our clients’ complex problems. We pursue excellence by assuring quality and the continuous improvement of our activities and processes which are accredited by ISO 9001, the world’s most popular standard for quality management standard.
Planning and Development+–
Implementation and Construction+–
Operation and Asset Management+–
- Policy and regulatory guidance.
- Feasibility studies, technical and financial
- Site location and project development support.
- On-Site solar resource monitoring (weather stations implementation).
- On-site wind resource measurement
- Wind & Solar resource and Energy production assessments.
- Conceptual design.
- Project cost budgeting .
- Power purchase agreement (PPA) and interconnection assessment.
- Pre-due diligence or Red-flag memo .
Planning and Development
- Permitting support.
- Wind & Solar resource assessments.
- Energy production estimates.
- Vendor qualification.
- Bankability studies.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) and Terms of Reference (TOR) definition.
- Engineering, Procurement and construction (EPC) and Operation & Maintenance contracts support.
- Support for equipment supply agreements (MSA).
- Quality assurance programs.
- Technical due diligence / Independent engineering.
- Owner's engineering.
Implementation and Construction
- Project engineering.
- Detailed design / Design and engineering review.
- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) management, including technical specification and bid evaluation.
- Design optimization.
- Construction and commissioning oversight.
- Mechanical, substantial and final completion tests.
- Provisional acceptance and definitive acceptance test.
Operation and Asset Management
- Asset optimization through full scope PV system analysis (on site / off site).
- Technical and Performance audits and ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Testing, auditing and tuning of monitoring and control systems.
- Assistance for monitoring system “troubleshooting” and design of ad-hoc solutions.
- Warranty and performance claim support.
- Technical verifications for Insurance and plant security incidents management.
- On-site assistance.
- Advice/Support during the contract negotiation for acquisition or sale of wind and solar assets.
- Asset Management services can be provided by our partner company: Blue Tree Asset Managment.