Our mission is to guarantee the maximum profitability of our clients and an adequate management of their projects’ risks through the provision of high value-added services.
“Innovation, high-quality service and long-term commitment are our essential values.”
One Stop Support
We provide expertise and independent advice along every stage of your project´s life cycle.
- Development support
- Technical Due Diligence
- Owner’s engineering
- Construction monitoring
- Bankability studies
- Testing services
- Quality assurance programs
- Equipment manufacturing inspection
Innovation & Quality Service
In our commitment to provide high quality services, our consulting and engineering procedures are certified according to ISO 9001 requirements.
We have our own laboratories accredited by the Spanish National Accreditation Body (ENAC), which is a full member of the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC).
“We pursue excellence by assuring quality and the continuous improvement of our activities and processes”
This ENAC accreditation with Nº 811/LE 1661, credits the tests mentioned in PV Mobile Lab, In-Lab Testing and On-Site testing services, are performed following the current international guidelines including the criteria defined by the standard UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (CGA-ENAC-LEC).
See Enertis’ Quality Assurance Policy
The following is a sample of RDI projects that Enertis has conducted in the past:
- Development of innovating solutions for the quality assurance and risk mitigation in solar photovoltaic plants (Acronym: NoSOLARisK)
- Development of processes and technologies which guarantee the efficiency, productivity and durability of the solar energy facilities.
- Studies on the yellowing of the photovoltaic modules.
- Development of PV systems adapted to desert climatic conditions to guarantee their efficiency, productivity and durability.
- Development of new technological procedures for the optimization of PV Plants.
- Evaluation of the influence of different cleaning solutions on the operation of the PV modules.
- Development of a PV system for electric cars.
- San Francisco (USA)
- Madrid (Spain)
- New Jersey (USA)
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
Track record of delivering projects
- South Africa
- Puerto Rico
- El Salvador
- Ivory Coast
- Dominican Republic
We are members of several organizations and associations of our industry and some of our experts participate in the following groups: